|12 August, 2013|
|12:00 am||to||10:30 pm|
The annual New Zealand Alpine Club, Wellington Section photo competition is on. We will have a panel of judges led by Fraser Crichton whose photojournalism features regularly in Wilderness magazine. The panel will present a selection of the best shots for the audience to choose the winners during our club night in August.
See your best photos on the big screen, get feedback from photography experts, vote on this year’s best shots, and be in to win great prizes from our sponsors.
Entries close Sunday 28 July 2013.
Photo Competition presented Monday 12 August, 8.00pm at the Tararua Tramping Club, 4 Moncrieff Street, Mt Victoria, Wellington.
HOW TO TAKE PART
1) Pick out your best pictures for the following categories:
• ALPINE ACTIVITY: climbing, skiing, whatever you do up high
• ALPINE GENERAL: scenery and views that make you want to come back
• ALPINE NATURE the little gems of beauty along the way
• ROCK CLIMBING: hardest moves, slickest lines
• PHOTOJOURNALISM: the shot that tells a story
• HUMOUR: whatever gets you a laugh
If entering slides or prints please scan them first – we need all entries to be in digital format. Maximum of three entries per category per person – thanks!
For further info, contact Julian Davidson on 021 821 432 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This years’ photo competition proudly sponsored by: BIVOUAC OUTDOOR, FERGS KAYAKS, LED LENSER, WILDERNESS MAGAZINE and IMAGE LAB whose generous support make this competition possible. Please show your support for them in return wherever possible and don’t forget to ‘like’ them on their respective Facebook page’s.